Saturday 19 February 2011

Animal Office

cartoon_animal_office_workersAnimal Office

This was painted in january 2011, in photoshop to A4 size. I have used a horse before in this position (1 2 3) but it is always funny,but this time I have added some lipstick! The 6 key keyboard and hay sandwich add some fun.

from the website...
This was painted in photoshop in 2011 to A4 size. As can be seen in my work I like to place animals in mundane human situations. An office is a good location and I'm sure I will visit this theme again. Its fun to have such unlikley animals in these roles, such as the Hippopotamus with dress and bright red lipstick and the horse typing at the six keyed keyboard, with her hay sandwich to hand. In the background some office gossip is in progress. An image like this is drawn on the computer, then painted in a traditional, layered way similar to conventional painting media. 
Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment