Tuesday 24 August 2010

Front room bear family

front_room_bear_familyBear family in front room with son playing a computer game

Painted during august 2010 in photoshop. I wanted to have a go at painting 'nice' bears, and I also wanted to see what happens to the elements in a picture when I paint a 'tv' glow.

from website...
bear family in front room with son playing computer game
This image was painted in photoshop to a size of 8" x 10". It is a family of bears in their home but not in a cave, but in an every day human environment. The mother is ironing, the older son playing a computer game and the nipper balancing on a ball, circus fashion. I deliberately picked a very wide, impossible angle, but I cheated on the perspective, so that we get to see a lot of the room. I enjoyed painting the blue hue from the TV, and having it reflect in the characters eyes. 

Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment